1) DIY Felt Laptop Case: A stylish laptop case is must have for dad that's always on the go. Make this felt option, and your dad's computer will never have a trendier space. Find instructions at StoreFrontLife
|Storfront Life- Laptop Sleeve DIY|
2) Felt Tie: A dad can't have too many ties! This year give dad's outfit a modern vibe with a fresh felt tie that is still work appropriate.
3) DIY Cufflinks Case: Make sure Dad has a stylish storage for all his pretty cufflinks. Create handmade gift with felt and linen, Find the full tutorial at Georgina Giles
|Georgina Giles- DIY Cufflink Case|
4) Felt Slippers: Perfect for lazy days and relaxed mornings that's what dad deserves to come home to something more comfortable than his work shoes and these felt slippers are worthy gift. The 100% merino wool is comfy and soft pair of slippers he'll own.
5) DIY Felt Catchall Basket: Have you seen dad always scrambling to remember and find his things one too many times? Make his mornings a little more easier by making this DIY felt catchall basket to have everything all in one place. Full tutorial on Honest of Nod
6) Felt Overshoes: For the Dad with the green thumb, the felt overshoes are a gardening must have. The overshoes are meant to slip right over your dads gardening shoes or boots for easy entrance back into the house, protecting your floors from outside dirt. Mom will definitely be happy about this gift!
7) Felt Keychain: Make everyday things more personable with felt keychains because lets face it you can never have too many keychains. See the entire collection here
What will you surprise Dad with this Father's Day? Get more inspiration for gift ideas by following us on Pinterest!