I've never been a fan of the chalky candy but nothing says Valentines Day like a cheeky message on a heart right? We here at The Felt Store are always looking for ways to add handmade love to any project. And this project is super easy to make.
Template of words
Black Fabric Paint
1) Cut up 4 heart shapes from red felt and cork (our hearts were about 3.5" long).
2) Now make a template from cardstock paper of phrases or words
3) Cut out the letters to make a stencil out of the paper
5) Take your stencil lay onto the felt and using black fabric paint, paint the word onto your felt
6) Once dried, glue the felt onto the cork
Voila! Never run out of things to say with these felt coasters.