Skip to main content

Featured Post

DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shamrocks

Quick and easy to make, this St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock is a great way to decorate any space so that you’re ready for the festivities! St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and we have a quick and easy craft to get you in the Shamrockin’ spirit! These Shamrocks can be used as decorations for a St. Patrick’s Day themed party or just to brighten up any room. You can hang them using ribbon, attach them directly to any surface using some adhesive, make a key chain and much more! We are showing you how to make one size, but you can change the measurements below to make larger or smaller Shamrocks. What You'll Need: Stiff Felt Sheets - 12” x 12” Ruler Rotary cutter or fabric scissors Hot glue gun and sticks Ribbon (optional) Instructions: 1. With your Stiff Felt Sheets , rotary blade and ruler , cut 4 strips measuring 1 inch wide by 12 inches long and 4 strips measuring 1 inch wide by 10 inches long. You should have a total of 8 strips. T

The Spring Series!

Maybe it's a good thing that spring hasn't technically arrived...because I haven't really gotten around to de-cluttering or shuffling things around my home for the annual North American cultural tradition of 'spring cleaning'. So even though I despise that it's the end of March and there is still snow fluttering to the ground. This gives me a little more time to well let go of things I haven't really used or worn in over a year.

I think you pretty much understand the jist of this blog post and where I am taking this...but because I understand that it's Friday I'll say it out loud...S.P.R.I.N.G Cleaning. Now depending on what kind of spring cleaner you are because yes, there are different kinds you might need to really well protect your whole home with the moving of furniture, sprucing the walls with a fresh coat of paint or a new coat of paint, and fixing things here and there around the home. Or you're the type of 'spring cleaner' that really just needs to organize your closet(s) and really just want to welcome back colour into your home. Which ever you are, I'll be helping you out with some neat ideas on how felt, burlap, and cork can be brought into the home. So we start a news series guys! (series are so much fun, also because it forces me to take the time out and blog on a more consistent basis, on that note I am sorry for the lack of posts) but without further ado welcome to our spring series of The Annual Spring Cleaning: Tips & Ideas.


I won't bombard you with the idea of doing chores on Friday, but I will next week every Wedensday until I run out of ideas!

Have a wonderful weekend guys :)



Comments

Popular Posts